Starting his career in San Francisco, Tommy Drake had his first paid gig in 1990 and hasn't looked back! Tommy has performed 400 shows a year over the last 25 years!
TOMMY DRAKE SHOW NOTES
- The $100 million gig
- Why killing every night doesn’t teach you anything
- Trying something new every show
- Why headliners lose traction
- Preparing for Dry Bar taping (step by step)
- Why exceptional talent can be a curse
- Opening 125 shows on tour for Cher
- Working with Carnival Cruise
And a whole lot more!
LEARN MORE ABOUT TOMMY DRAKE
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/StuntComedian/
WATCH ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHqA3GjxiqOLRGX1XrwHtgg
This episode is brought to you by Patreon supporter BO SHUSTER, RAY PRICE and CLUB 52.
Club 52 is a one-year program designed to challenge you to get bigger, better and more bookable. You will be prompted to examine your material, performance and business practices via email each week.
Visit www.SchoolOfLaughs.com/Patreon for more info today.
Direct download: 201909_SOL_201_TommyDrake_FINAL.mp3
-- posted at: 10:56am CST